Did you know Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) paediatrics massage can help in some of your child's condition? These are the top 3 reasons how TCM paediatrics massage (Tui-na) can be beneficial to your child!
1. Painless and non-invasive
There are no needles involved! A TCM physician will use both hands as his only tool and employ gentle tapping, sliding and kneading motions on various acupoints. The whole treatment process is relatively painless and even enjoyable for some children!
2. Improve a wide range of illnesses
From disorders of the respiratory to the urinary system, TCM paediatrics tui-na can be used to alleviate a wide range of illnesses such as cold, cough, asthma, malnutrition, abdominal discomfort, poor appetite, constipation, frequent diarrhoea, bedwetting, night crying, myopia and many more!
3. Improve immunity and stimulate growth
Apart from alleviating illnesses, TCM paediatrics tui-na also improves blood and qi circulation, which in turn improves your child's immunity and stimulates growth.
So who is suitable?
Kids from 12 years old and below
What happens during a TCM paediatrics massage (Tui-na) session?
1. A TCM physician will assess your child's condition and plan a suitable tui-na treatment course.
2. Your child will be settled comfortably either on a clean bed, or on the parent's lap with hands and back exposed.
3. Tui-na will commence, each session lasting about 15 - 20 mins.
Like this article? Share it with your friends and family at yourTCM facebook page right here!
Also, want to stay up to date with the latest TCM articles? Subscribe to us!
Or just wanna read more?